School Integrated Program is an opportunity for a school to collaborate with Fusion Educators to provide various services to the as sociated students in preparing for various competitive examinations along with their Board pattern studies .
WHY SIP ?
Thus SIP programme plays the role of a bridge that connects both the requirements, in which student can prepare for competitive exams while studying at school.
- Classes will be taken by our highly experienced faculties members at your school
- Most Updated and Advanced study material will be provided.
- Students will be prepared for both competitive exams like JEE/ NEET/ NTSE as well as boards in s chool t ime whi ch will provide sufficient time for self study
- Well structured Course plan will be shared with school system including planned holidays .
- Doubt counter provided for each subject separately which lays a solid foundation of concepts , develops quick analytical thinking and systematic problem solving skills
- Regular Test series
- Remedial classes are arranged if required by weak students.
- Strong Revision classes are arranged after course completion specially for board classes
- A manager will be provided for coordination.
I. School Integrated Program (SIP)
It is a collaboration of School system with Fusion Educators in which a team of highly experienced faculty team along with a management personnel move to the School location for providing the exact coaching environment to the associated students in their school time only, so that there is plenty of time left for self study.
This program includes classes from 8th upto 12th (Science) also 12th pass batch. Its features are:
- Classroom lecture delivery by our faculty team (Physics, Chem., Maths, Biology, Mental Ability)
- Most advanced Study Material
- Regular doubt counters for each subject
- Offline Test Series (on the pattern of various competition exams) at regular intervals throughout the session
- Subjective papers in coordination with the school system
- Online Test series for target classes before their actual exam
- Remedial classes for weak students
- Revision classes after course completion
- Well structured Annual course plan will be shared with the school at the start of the session
- Project Manager for Business development and Academic coordination
SIP is proven to be a better alternative for those students who wish to prepare for competition exams seriously, but do not want to take risk with board exams, as they can prepare for both of them together now.